- Toward understanding and exploiting tumor heterogeneity. Nature Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Assessing associations between the AURKA-HMMR-TPX2-TUBG1 functional module and breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers.
Times cited: 2
- Regulation of SNAIL1 and E-cadherin function by DNMT1 in a DNA methylation-independent context. Nucleic Acids Research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Epigenetic inactivation of the Sotos overgrowth syndrome gene histone methyltransferase NSD1 in human neuroblastoma and glioma.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 94
- Direct metabolic regulation of beta-catenin activity by the p85alpha regulatory subunit of phosphoinositide 3-OH kinase. Experimental Cell Research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
EMP3, a myelin-related gene located in the critical 19q13.3 region, is epigenetically silenced and exhibits features of a candidate tumor suppressor in glioma and neuroblastoma.
Times cited: 91
Clustering of gene hypermethylation associated with clinical risk groups in neuroblastoma.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Times cited: 92
- A mouse skin multistage carcinogenesis model reflects the aberrant DNA methylation patterns of human tumors. Cancer research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Snail Mediates E-Cadherin Repression by the Recruitment of the Sin3A/Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1)/HDAC2 Complex. Molecular and cellular biology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- The transcription factor Slug represses E-cadherin expression and induces epithelial to mesenchymal transitions: A comparison with Snail and E47 repressors. Journal of cell science. 2003 Report GET IT
- MLH1 promoter hypermethylation is associated with the microsatellite instability phenotype in sporadic endometrial carcinomas. Oncogene. 1998 Academic Article GET IT