- An hourglass-type supravalvular aortic stenosis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- An unusual combination of an anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery (ALCAPA) and a right coronary artery system with two separate ostia from the aorta in an adult. Echocardiography (Mount Kisco, N.Y.). 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Factors contributing to global cognitive impairment in heart failure: results from a population-based cohort.
Journal of cardiac failure.
Times cited: 38
- Triple valve repair for rheumatic heart disease. Journal of cardiac surgery. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Hospitalization for heart failure in the presence of a normal left ventricular ejection fraction: results of the New York Heart Failure Registry. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effects of carvedilol in patients with moderate to severe heart failure. The PRECISE Trial. Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Carvedilol on Symptoms and Exercise. Circulation. 1996 Academic Article GET IT