- High-throughput sequencing of two populations of extracellular vesicles provides an mRNA signature that can be detected in the circulation of breast cancer patients. RNA biology. 2017 In Process GET IT
A novel community driven software for functional enrichment analysis of extracellular vesicles data.
Journal of extracellular vesicles.
Times cited: 2
- Scaffold attachment factor B1 regulates the androgen receptor in concert with the growth inhibitory kinase MST1 and the methyltransferase EZH2. Oncogene. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Large oncosomes mediate intercellular transfer of functional microRNA. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- PKM2 isoform-specific deletion reveals a differential requirement for pyruvate kinase in tumor cells. Cell. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Large oncosomes in human prostate cancer tissues and in the circulation of mice with metastatic disease. The American journal of pathology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- DIAPH3 governs the cellular transition to the amoeboid tumour phenotype. EMBO molecular medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Oncosome formation in prostate cancer: association with a region of frequent chromosomal deletion in metastatic disease. Cancer research. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Caveolin-1 interacts with a lipid raft-associated population of fatty acid synthase. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The pro-apoptotic kinase Mst1 and its caspase cleavage products are direct inhibitors of Akt1. The EMBO journal. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- The phosphoinositide kinase PIKfyve mediates epidermal growth factor receptor trafficking to the nucleus. Cancer research. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- p27Kip1 repression of ErbB2-induced mammary tumor growth in transgenic mice involves Skp2 and Wnt/beta-catenin signaling. Cancer research. 2006 Academic Article GET IT