Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition).
Times cited: 260
- A physical sciences network characterization of non-tumorigenic and metastatic cells. Scientific reports. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Hypoxia-inducible factor plays a gut-injurious role in intestinal ischemia reperfusion injury. American journal of physiology. Gastrointestinal and liver physiology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- HIF-1 mediates pathogenic inflammatory responses to intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury. American journal of physiology. Gastrointestinal and liver physiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Selective inhibition of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) prolyl-hydroxylase 1 mediates neuroprotection against normoxic oxidative death via HIF- and CREB-independent pathways. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Small molecule activation of adaptive gene expression: tilorone or its analogs are novel potent activators of hypoxia inducible factor-1 that provide prophylaxis against stroke and spinal cord injury. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Hypoxia: importance in tumor biology, noninvasive measurement by imaging, and value of its measurement in the management of cancer therapy.
International journal of radiation biology.
Times cited: 335
- HER2 (neu) signaling increases the rate of hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha (HIF-1alpha) synthesis: novel mechanism for HIF-1-mediated vascular endothelial growth factor expression. Molecular and cellular biology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- 'The metabolism of tumours': 70 years later. Novartis Foundation symposium. 2001 Review GET IT
- Modulation of hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha expression by the epidermal growth factor/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/PTEN/AKT/FRAP pathway in human prostate cancer cells: implications for tumor angiogenesis and therapeutics. Cancer research. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Protection from oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in cortical neuronal cultures by iron chelators is associated with enhanced DNA binding of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and ATF-1/CREB and increased expression of glycolytic enzymes, p21(waf1/cip1), and erythropoietin. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 1999 Academic Article GET IT