Genome-wide association analysis implicates dysregulation of immunity genes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Times cited: 1
- Activating mutations and translocations in the guanine exchange factor VAV1 in peripheral T-cell lymphomas. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The 2016 revision of the World Health Organization classification of lymphoid neoplasms. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
The many faces of small B cell lymphomas with plasmacytic differentiation and the contribution of MYD88 testing.
Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology.
Times cited: 6
- Whole-epigenome analysis in multiple myeloma reveals DNA hypermethylation of B cell-specific enhancers. Genome research. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Genome-wide association study identifies multiple risk loci for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Times cited: 76
International network of cancer genome projects.
Times cited: 848
- Validation of tissue microarray immunohistochemistry staining and interpretation in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumours of histiocytes and accessory dendritic cells: An immunohistochemical approach to classification from the International Lymphoma Study Group based on 61 cases. Histopathology. 2002 Report GET IT