- Imaging of the right heart--CT and CMR. Echocardiography (Mount Kisco, N.Y.). 2015 Information Resource GET IT
Routine cine-CMR for prosthesis-associated mitral regurgitation: a multicenter comparison to echocardiography.
The Journal of heart valve disease.
Times cited: 3
- Geometry-independent inclusion of basal myocardium yields improved cardiac magnetic resonance agreement with echocardiography and necropsy quantified left-ventricular mass. Journal of hypertension. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitral apparatus assessment by delayed enhancement CMR: relative impact of infarct distribution on mitral regurgitation. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Nonobstructive coronary artery disease as detected by 64-detector row cardiac computed tomographic angiography is associated with increased left ventricular mass. Journal of cardiovascular computed tomography. 2011 Article GET IT
- The right sided great vessels by cardiac multidetector computed tomography: normative reference values among healthy adults free of cardiopulmonary disease, hypertension, and obesity. Academic radiology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT