- Inhibition of leukemia cell engraftment and disease progression in mice by osteoblasts. Blood. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
A prospective multicenter study of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria cells in patients with bone marrow failure.
Cytometry. Part B, Clinical cytometry.
Times cited: 11
Leukaemogenesis induced by an activating β-catenin mutation in osteoblasts.
Times cited: 136
- Comparison of placebo and best available therapy for the treatment of myelofibrosis in the phase 3 COMFORT studies. Haematologica. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Efficacy, safety and survival with ruxolitinib in patients with myelofibrosis: results of a median 2-year follow-up of COMFORT-I. Haematologica. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The clinical benefit of ruxolitinib across patient subgroups: analysis of a placebo-controlled, Phase III study in patients with myelofibrosis. British journal of haematology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Validation of a prognostic model and the impact of mutations in patients with lower-risk myelodysplastic syndromes.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 201
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of ruxolitinib for myelofibrosis. The New England journal of medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Clinical effect of point mutations in myelodysplastic syndromes.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 635
- Complete remissions observed in acute myeloid leukemia following prolonged exposure to lintuzumab: a phase 1 trial. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase 2 study of lenalidomide in transfusion-dependent, low-risk, and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndromes with karyotypes other than deletion 5q. Blood. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Decitabine improves patient outcomes in myelodysplastic syndromes: results of a phase III randomized study. Cancer. 2006 Academic Article GET IT