Natriuretic peptides and integrated risk assessment for cardiovascular disease: an individual-participant-data meta-analysis.
The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Times cited: 1
- The effect of statin therapy on heart failure events: a collaborative meta-analysis of unpublished data from major randomized trials. European heart journal. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Consensus statement on blocking the effects of interleukin-6 and in particular by interleukin-6 receptor inhibition in rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
A meta-analysis of thyroid-related traits reveals novel loci and gender-specific differences in the regulation of thyroid function.
Times cited: 56
- Adult height and the risk of cause-specific death and vascular morbidity in 1 million people: individual participant meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of aspirin on vascular and nonvascular outcomes: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Archives of Internal Medicine. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Association of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide with cardiac disease, but not with vascular disease, in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Statins and all-cause mortality in high-risk primary prevention: a meta-analysis of 11 randomized controlled trials involving 65,229 participants. Archives of Internal Medicine. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Statins and risk of incident diabetes: a collaborative meta-analysis of randomised statin trials. The Lancet. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Intensive glucose control and cardiovascular outcomes - Authors' reply. The Lancet. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Effect of intensive control of glucose on cardiovascular outcomes and death in patients with diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. The Lancet. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Leptin and coronary heart disease: prospective study and systematic review.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 101
Leptin and coronary heart disease risk: prospective case control study of British women.
Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).
Times cited: 23
Plasma leptin: associations with metabolic, inflammatory and haemostatic risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
Times cited: 115
Metabolic, inflammatory and haemostatic effects of a low-dose continuous combined HRT in women with type 2 diabetes: potentially safer with respect to vascular risk?.
Times cited: 32
Circulating concentrations of "free" leptin in relation to fat mass and appetite in gastrointestinal cancer patients.
Nutrition and cancer.
Times cited: 15
Plasma leptin and the risk of cardiovascular disease in the west of Scotland coronary prevention study (WOSCOPS).
Times cited: 622
- The antiinflammatory effects of statins  (multiple letters). The New England journal of medicine. 2001 Information Resource GET IT