Strong transthyretin immunostaining: potential pitfall in cardiac amyloid typing.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 20
- Normal distribution and medullary-to-cortical shift of Nestin-expressing cells in acute renal ischemia. Kidney international. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- PREMATURE VASCULAR SENESCENCE IN METABOLIC SYNDROME: COULD IT BE PREVENTED AND REVERSED BY A SELENORGANIC ANTIOXIDANT AND PEROXYNITRITE SCAVENGER EBSELEN?. Cancers. 2007 In Process GET IT
- Nephropathy in Zucker diabetic fat rat is associated with oxidative and nitrosative stress: prevention by chronic therapy with a peroxynitrite scavenger ebselen. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Docking of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) to the mitochondrial outer membrane: a pentabasic amino acid sequence in the autoinhibitory domain of eNOS targets a proteinase K-cleavable peptide on the cytoplasmic face of mitochondria. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Prevention and reversal of premature endothelial cell senescence and vasculopathy in obesity-induced diabetes by ebselen. Circulation research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Glycated collagen I induces premature senescence-like phenotypic changes in endothelial cells. Circulation research. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Glucose scavenging of nitric oxide. American journal of physiology. Renal physiology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT