- Carfilzomib and lenalidomide response related to VEGF and VEGFR2 germline polymorphisms. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Flow cytometric differentiation of abnormal and normal plasma cells in the bone marrow in patients with multiple myeloma and its precursor diseases.
Times cited: 22
- Contrasting effects of low-dose IL-2 on vaccine-boosted Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV)-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in macaques chronically infected with SIVmac251. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Gleason score and pretreatment prostate-specific antigen in survival among patients with stage D2 prostate cancer.
World journal of urology.
Times cited: 11
Possible primary lymph node gastrinoma: occurrence, natural history, and predictive factors: a prospective study.
Annals of surgery.
Times cited: 93
Utility of rapid intraoperative parathyroid hormone assay to predict severe postoperative hypocalcemia after reoperation for hyperparathyroidism.
Times cited: 20
- Esophageal candidiasis in pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: Clinical manifestations and risk factors. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Host defense molecule polymorphisms influence the risk for immune- mediated complications in chronic granulomatous disease. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Risk factors for fungemia in children infected with human immunodeficiency virus: a case-control study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Ex vivo effects of macrophage colony-stimulating factor on human monocyte activity against fungal and bacterial pathogens. Cytokine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Antifungal activity of elutriated human monocytes against Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae: enhancement by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interferon-gamma. The Journal of infectious diseases. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Prevention of corticosteroid-induced suppression of human polymorphonuclear leukocyte-induced damage of Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and gamma interferon. Infection and immunity. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Enhancement of oxidative response and damage caused by human neutrophils to Aspergillus fumigatus hyphae by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and gamma interferon. Infection and immunity. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- Neutrophil oxidative burst in response to blastoconidia and pseudohyphae of Candida albicans: augmentation by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and interferon-gamma. The Journal of infectious diseases. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of antifungal agents on the function of human neutrophils in vitro. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 1990 Academic Article GET IT