- Association of caesarean delivery with child adiposity from age 6 weeks to 15 years. International journal of obesity (2005). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Elevated peripheral eosinophils are associated with new-onset and persistent wheeze and airflow obstruction in world trade center-exposed individuals. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Longitudinal spirometry among patients in a treatment program for community members with World Trade Center-related illness. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Suppressing T cell motility induced by anti-CTLA-4 monotherapy improves antitumor effects. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Radiotherapy enhances antitumor effect of anti-CD137 therapy in a mouse Glioma model. Radiation research. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Characteristics of a residential and working community with diverse exposure to World Trade Center dust, gas, and fumes.
Journal of occupational and environmental medicine.
Times cited: 32
- Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: detection with urinary bile acid assays. Journal of perinatal medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT