Combination Targeted Therapy to Disrupt Aberrant Oncogenic Signaling and Reverse Epigenetic Dysfunction in IDH2- and TET2-Mutant Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Times cited: 1
- Aid is a key regulator of myeloid/erythroid differentiation and DNA methylation in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Blood. 2017 In Process GET IT
- DNMT3A mutations promote anthracycline resistance in acute myeloid leukemia via impaired nucleosome remodeling. Nature Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Dnmt3a regulates myeloproliferation and liver-specific expansion of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Leukemia. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Dose-dependent role of the cohesin complex in normal and malignant hematopoiesis. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
CHZ868, a Type II JAK2 Inhibitor, Reverses Type I JAK Inhibitor Persistence and Demonstrates Efficacy in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Times cited: 21
- Mutational cooperativity linked to combinatorial epigenetic gain of function in acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer cell. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Improved targeting of JAK2 leads to increased therapeutic efficacy in myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Times cited: 30