- c-Jun induces mammary epithelial cellular invasion and breast cancer stem cell expansion. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Hormonal control of androgen receptor function through SIRT1. Molecular and cellular biology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- p27Kip1 repression of ErbB2-induced mammary tumor growth in transgenic mice involves Skp2 and Wnt/beta-catenin signaling. Cancer research. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- SIRT1 and endocrine signaling. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM. 2006 Information Resource GET IT
- Activation of p300 histone acetyltransferase activity and acetylation of the androgen receptor by bombesin in prostate cancer cells. Oncogene. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Cyclin D1 is transcriptionally regulated by and required for transformation by activated signal transducer and activator of transcription 3.
Times cited: 139
- SIRT1 deacetylation and repression of p300 involves lysine residues 1020/1024 within the cell cycle regulatory domain 1. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
IKKalpha regulates mitogenic signaling through transcriptional induction of cyclin D1 via Tcf.
Molecular biology of the cell.
Times cited: 107
- A novel cdk2-selective inhibitor, SU9516, induces apoptosis in colon carcinoma cells. Cancer research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Caveolin-1 expression inhibits Wnt/beta-catenin/Lef-1 signaling by recruiting beta-catenin to caveolae membrane domains. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Downregulation of cyclin D1 alters cdk 4- and cdk 2-specific phosphorylation of retinoblastoma protein. Molecular cell biology research communications : MCBRC. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Stat3 as an oncogene.
Times cited: 1983
- pp60(v-src) induction of cyclin D1 requires collaborative interactions between the extracellular signal-regulated kinase, p38, and Jun kinase pathways: A role for cAMP response element-binding protein and activating transcription factor-2 in pp60(v-src) signaling in breast cancer cells. The Journal of biological chemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT