- Rasmussen's encephalitis: advances in management and patient outcomes. Child's nervous system : ChNS : official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Divergent clonal selection dominates medulloblastoma at recurrence. Nature. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Medulloblastoma subgroups remain stable across primary and metastatic compartments. Acta Neuropathologica. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Intraoperative arachnoid and cerebrospinal fluid sampling in children with posterior fossa brain tumors. Neurosurgery. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Dexamethasone and enhancing solitary cerebral mass lesions: alterations in perfusion and blood-tumor barrier kinetics shown by magnetic resonance imaging. Neurosurgery. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Separation of craniopagus twins in the era of modern neuroimaging, interventional neuroradiology, and frameless stereotaxy. Child's Nervous System. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging can predict length of survival in patients with supratentorial gliomas.
Times cited: 47
The Brain Tumor Cooperative Group NIH Trial 87-01: a randomized comparison of surgery, external radiotherapy, and carmustine versus surgery, interstitial radiotherapy boost, external radiation therapy, and carmustine.
Times cited: 160
- Management strategy for adult patients with dorsal midbrain gliomas. Neurosurgery. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- MIB-1 staining index of pediatric meningiomas. Neurosurgery. 2001 Academic Article GET IT