Copy number variation in obsessive-compulsive disorder and tourette syndrome: a cross-disorder study.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Times cited: 20
- Genetic relationship between five psychiatric disorders estimated from genome-wide SNPs. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide association study of Tourette's syndrome. Molecular psychiatry. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Bayesian linkage analysis of categorical traits for arbitrary pedigree designs. PloS one. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Serotonin transporter polymorphisms in patients with portopulmonary hypertension. Chest. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic risk factors for portopulmonary hypertension in patients with advanced liver disease. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2009 Article GET IT
- Risk factors and impact of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in candidates for liver transplantation. Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Primary pulmonary hypertension in families with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia. The European respiratory journal. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Pulmonary hypertension in scleroderma spectrum of disease: lack of bone morphogenetic protein receptor 2 mutations. The Journal of rheumatology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Fine mapping of PPH1, a gene for familial primary pulmonary hypertension, to a 3-cM region on chromosome 2q33. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Apparent mtDNA heteroplasmy in Alzheimer's disease patients and in normals due to PCR amplification of nucleus-embedded mtDNA pseudogenes.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 101