- IL-23 activates innate lymphoid cells to promote neonatal intestinal pathology. Mucosal immunology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
gC1qR expression in normal and pathologic human tissues: differential expression in tissues of epithelial and mesenchymal origin.
The journal of histochemistry and cytochemistry : official journal of the Histochemistry Society.
Times cited: 13
- Goblet cell carcinoids at extraappendiceal locations of gastrointestinal tract: an underrecognized diagnostic pitfall. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2011 Article GET IT
- The cytomegalovirus-encoded chemokine receptor US28 promotes intestinal neoplasia in transgenic mice. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Chromoendoscopy-targeted biopsies are superior to standard colonoscopic surveillance for detecting dysplasia in inflammatory bowel disease patients: a prospective endoscopic trial. The American journal of gastroenterology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Calcifying fibrous tumor of small intestine. Annals of diagnostic pathology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Toll-like receptor-4 promotes the development of colitis-associated colorectal tumors. Gastroenterology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Mucosal dysplasia in ileal pelvic pouches after restorative proctocolectomy. Diseases of the colon and rectum. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Microcarcinoids in large intestinal adenomas.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 23
c-myc protein distribution. Neoplastic tissues of the human colon.
American Journal of Pathology.
Times cited: 10