- Stroke as a complication of congenital heart disease. Current atherosclerosis reports. 2005 Information Resource GET IT
- Myocardial injury and left ventricular performance after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Stroke. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
Right ventricular obstruction in aortic dissection: a mechanism of hemodynamic collapse.
Annals of Thoracic Surgery.
Times cited: 5
- Electrocardiographic markers of abnormal left ventricular wall motion in acute subarachnoid hemorrhage. Journal of neurosurgery. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Management strategies for pulmonary vein thrombosis following single lung transplantation.
Journal of cardiac surgery.
Times cited: 14
Effects of high-dose intracoronary irradiation on vasomotor function and smooth muscle histopathology.
The American journal of physiology.
Times cited: 66
- Cardiac injury associated with neurogenic pulmonary edema following subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
Usefulness of oral dipyridamole suspension for stress thallium imaging without exercise in the detection of coronary artery disease.
The American Journal of Cardiology.
Times cited: 54
- Some unanswered problems with probability analysis: Possible impact on exercise thallium test use. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1985 Academic Article GET IT