TET2 and TET3 regulate GlcNAcylation and H3K4 methylation through OGT and SET1/COMPASS.
The EMBO journal.
Times cited: 169
- The OTT-MAL fusion oncogene activates RBPJ-mediated transcription and induces acute megakaryoblastic leukemia in a knockin mouse model. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- JAK2T875N is a novel activating mutation that results in myeloproliferative disease with features of megakaryoblastic leukemia in a murine bone marrow transplantation model. Blood. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- MPLW515L is a novel somatic activating mutation in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia. PLoS medicine. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of Jak2V617F causes a polycythemia vera-like disease with associated myelofibrosis in a murine bone marrow transplant model. Blood. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Activating mutation in the tyrosine kinase JAK2 in polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia, and myeloid metaplasia with myelofibrosis. Cancer cell. 2005 Academic Article GET IT