Lamin A/C depletion enhances DNA damage-induced stalled replication fork arrest.
Molecular and cellular biology.
Times cited: 16
- Detecting ATM-dependent chromatin modification in DNA damage and heat shock response. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.). 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular parameters of hyperthermia for radiosensitization. Critical reviews in eukaryotic gene expression. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Inhibition of telomerase activity enhances hyperthermia-mediated radiosensitization. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Telomeres, histone code, and DNA damage response. Cytogenetic and genome research. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- The mammalian ortholog of Drosophila MOF that acetylates histone H4 lysine 16 is essential for embryogenesis and oncogenesis. Molecular and cellular biology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT