Diagnostic criteria for vascular cognitive disorders: a VASCOG statement.
Alzheimer disease and associated disorders.
Times cited: 58
- Cognitive Impairment and the Dementias. 2014 Chapter GET IT
- Evidence for a role of the rare p.A152T variant in MAPT in increasing the risk for FTD-spectrum and Alzheimer's diseases. Human molecular genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Vascular contributions to cognitive impairment and dementia: a statement for healthcare professionals from the american heart association/american stroke association.
Times cited: 984
- Appendix B: Practice parameter: Diagnosis of dementia (an evidence-based review): Report of the quality standards subcommittee of the American academy neurology. Continuum (Minneapolis, Minn.). 2007 Report GET IT
- Genetic association between endothelial nitric oxide synthase and Alzheimer disease. Clinical genetics. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Polymorphisms in the PON gene cluster are associated with Alzheimer disease. Human molecular genetics. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Subcortical ischaemic vascular dementia.
The Lancet Neurology.
Times cited: 631
- Practice parameter: diagnosis of dementia (an evidence-based review). Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology. 2001 Review GET IT
Research criteria for subcortical vascular dementia in clinical trials.
Journal of Neural Transmission, Supplement.
Times cited: 432
Intracerebroventricular bethanechol chloride infusion in Alzheimer's disease. Results of a collaborative double-blind study.
Journal of neurosurgery.
Times cited: 33