- T-cell invigoration to tumour burden ratio associated with anti-PD-1 response. Nature. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Utility of the systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) criteria in predicting the onset of septic shock in hospitalized patients with hematologic malignancies. Cancer biology & therapy. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Immune responses of breast cancer patients to mutated epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-RvIII, Delta EGF-R, and de2-7 EGF-R). Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Homocysteine and prothrombin fragment 1+2 levels in patients with veno-occlusive disease after stem cell transplantation.
Journal of hematotherapy & stem cell research.
Times cited: 3
Treatment of relapsed leukemia after unrelated donor marrow transplantation with unrelated donor leukocyte infusions.
Times cited: 143
Melanoma of unknown primary site: presentation, treatment, and prognosis--a single institution study. University of Pennsylvania Pigmented Lesion Study Group.
Times cited: 90
- The effects of postinduction intensification treatment with cytarabine and daunorubicin in adult acute lymphocytic leukemia: a prospective randomized clinical trial by Cancer and Leukemia Group B. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
Low Dose Interferon Alfa-2B for the Induction of Remission of Hairy Cell Leukemia: A Multi-institutional Study of 49 Patients.
Leukemia & lymphoma.
Times cited: 2
Diverse prognosis in metastatic breast cancer: who should be offered alternative initial therapies?.
Breast cancer research and treatment.
Times cited: 59
- Treatment of early chronic lymphocytic leukemia: intermittent chlorambucil versus observation. Hematological oncology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Attempted prevention of blast crisis in chronic myeloid leukemia by the use of pulsed doses of cytosine arabinoside and cis-chloronitrosurea during the course of busulfan-maintained remission. Cancer Investigation. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- A comparative study of dibromomannitol and busulfan in the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia. A study of cancer and leukemia group B. Cancer. 1987 Academic Article GET IT