- Clinical significance and correlations between anti-β2 glycoprotein I IgA assays in antiphospholipid syndrome and/or systemic lupus erythematosus. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Performance Characteristics of Commercial Immunoassays for the Detection of IgG and IgM Antibodies to β2 Glycoprotein I and an Initial Assessment of Newly Developed Reference Materials for Assay Calibration. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective open-label pilot study of fluvastatin on proinflammatory and prothrombotic biomarkers in antiphospholipid antibody positive patients. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Could statins be a new therapeutic option for antiphospholipid syndrome patients?. Expert review of hematology. 2013 Editorial Article GET IT
- Preface. 2012 Editorial Article GET IT
- Task force report on antiphospholipid syndrome clinical research. 2012 Chapter GET IT
- What are the potential future treatments in antiphospholipid syndrome?. 2012 Chapter GET IT
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome Clinical Research Task Force report. Lupus. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence-based recommendations for the prevention and long-term management of thrombosis in antiphospholipid antibody-positive patients: report of a task force at the 13th International Congress on antiphospholipid antibodies. Lupus. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Antiphospholipid syndrome treatment beyond anticoagulation: are we there yet?. Lupus. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Statins for the treatment of obstetric complications in antiphospholipid syndrome?. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Annexin A2 is involved in antiphospholipid antibody-mediated pathogenic effects in vitro and in vivo. Blood. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The frequency of anticardiolipin antibodies and genetic mutations associated with hypercoagulability among patients with Wegener's granulomatosis with and without history of a thrombotic event. The Journal of rheumatology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Antiendothelial cell antibodies in patients with Wegener's granulomatosis: prevalence and correlation with disease activity and manifestations. The Journal of rheumatology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Resistance to annexin A5 binding and anticoagulant activity in plasmas from patients with the antiphospholipid syndrome but not with syphilis . Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH. 2006 Information Resource GET IT
- Real world experience with antiphospholipid antibody tests: how stable are results over time?. Annals of the rheumatic diseases. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Requirement of activation of complement C3 and C5 for antiphospholipid antibody-mediated thrombophilia. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Complement C3 activation is required for antiphospholipid antibody-induced fetal loss. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of an Fcγ receptor-independent mechanism by which intravenous immunoglobulin ameliorates antiphospholipid antibody-induced thrombogenic phenotype. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
Do patients with antiphospholipid syndrome have autoantibodies to beta 2-glycoprotein I?.
Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine.
Times cited: 38
Antiphospholipid antibodies and fetal loss.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 6