- Toolbox to Reduce Lumpectomy Reoperations and Improve Cosmetic Outcome in Breast Cancer Patients: The American Society of Breast Surgeons Consensus Conference. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- In Support of a Patient-Driven Initiative and Petition to Lower the High Price of Cancer Drugs. Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
Sentinel lymph node biopsy for patients with early-stage breast cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline update.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 241
- Efficacy and safety of ixabepilone plus capecitabine in elderly patients with anthracycline- and taxane-pretreated metastatic breast cancer. Journal of geriatric oncology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Maintenance of clinical efficacy after dose reduction of ixabepilone plus capecitabine in patients with anthracycline- and taxane-resistant metastatic breast cancer: a retrospective analysis of pooled data from 2 phase III randomized clinical trials. Clinical breast cancer. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Efficacy and safety of ixabepilone (BMS-247550) in a phase II study of patients with advanced breast cancer resistant to an anthracycline, a taxane, and capecitabine. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT