- Focal Adhesion- and IGF1R-Dependent Survival and Migratory Pathways Mediate Tumor Resistance to mTORC1/2 Inhibition. Molecular cell. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Rationally designed BCL6 inhibitors target activated B cell diffuse large B cell lymphoma. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- EZH2 and BCL6 Cooperate to Assemble CBX8-BCOR Complex to Repress Bivalent Promoters, Mediate Germinal Center Formation and Lymphomagenesis. Cancer cell. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Pharmacoproteomics identifies combinatorial therapy targets for diffuse large B cell lymphoma. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- The BRAF pseudogene functions as a competitive endogenous RNA and induces lymphoma in vivo. Cell. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Oncogene-induced Nrf2 transcription promotes ROS detoxification and tumorigenesis.
Times cited: 583