Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Association of Forced Vital Capacity with the Developmental Gene NCOR2. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature genetics. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale genome-wide association studies and meta-analyses of longitudinal change in adult lung function. PloS one. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Mapping the genetic architecture of gene regulation in whole blood. PloS one. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
Association between chromosome 9p21 variants and the ankle-brachial index identified by a meta-analysis of 21 genome-wide association studies.
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics.
Times cited: 57
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A genome-wide association study of metabolic traits in human urine. Nature genetics. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic evidence for a role of adiponutrin in the metabolism of apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins. Human molecular genetics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT