- Designing wireless sensor networks as a shared resource for sustainable development. 2006 Conference Paper GET IT
The imbalance between metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors is involved in the pathogenesis of dermatitis herpetiformis.
Mediators of Inflammation.
Times cited: 3
- Adaptive sampling for environmental field estimation using robotic sensors. 2005 Conference Paper GET IT
- Networked infomechanical systems (NIMS) for ambient intelligence. 2005 Chapter GET IT
- Networked infomechanical systems: A mobile embedded networked sensor platform. 2005 Conference Paper GET IT
- Task allocation for event-aware spatiotemporal sampling of environmental variables. 2005 Conference Paper GET IT
- Coordinated static and mobile sensing for environmental monitoring. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). 2005 Conference Paper
- Call and response: Experiments in sampling the environment. 2004 Conference Paper
- Self-aware distributed embedded systems. 2004 Conference Paper GET IT
- Adaptive sampling for environmental robotics. Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2004 Conference Paper
- Studying the feasibility of energy harvesting in a mobile sensor network. Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2003 Conference Paper
- Connecting the physical world with pervasive networks. IEEE Pervasive Computing. 2002 Report GET IT
- Evaluating control strategies for wireless-networked robots using an integrated robot and network simulation. Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Proposed approach for combining distributed sensing, robotic sampling, and offline analysis for in situ marine monitoring. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering. 2001 Conference Paper GET IT