- A perverse quality incentive in surgery: implications of reimbursing surgeons less for doing laparoscopic surgery. Surgical endoscopy. 2016 Editorial Article GET IT
- A combination of molecular markers and clinical features improve the classification of pancreatic cysts. Gastroenterology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Liver transplant patients have a risk of progression similar to that of sporadic patients with branch duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms.
Liver transplantation : official publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the International Liver Transplantation Society.
Times cited: 6
- Enteral stenting versus gastrojejunostomy for palliation of malignant gastric outlet obstruction. Surgical endoscopy. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- In Brief. Current Problems in Surgery. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- New developments in geriatric surgery. Current Problems in Surgery. 2011 Academic Article GET IT