- MYBL1 rearrangements and MYB amplification in breast adenoid cystic carcinomas lacking the MYB–NFIB fusion gene. Journal of Pathology. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Assessing Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes in Solid Tumors: A Practical Review for Pathologists and Proposal for a Standardized Method from the International Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers Working Group: Part 2: TILs in Melanoma, Gastrointestinal Tract Carcinomas, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma and Mesothelioma, Endometrial and Ovarian Carcinomas, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck, Genitourinary Carcinomas, and Primary Brain Tumors. Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Assessing Tumor-infiltrating Lymphocytes in Solid Tumors: A Practical Review for Pathologists and Proposal for a Standardized Method from the International Immunooncology Biomarkers Working Group: Part 1: Assessing the Host Immune Response, TILs in Invasive Breast Carcinoma and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Metastatic Tumor Deposits and Areas for Further Research. Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Update on tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) in breast cancer, including recommendations to assess TILs in residual disease after neoadjuvant therapy and in carcinoma in situ: A report of the International Immuno-Oncology Biomarker Working Group on Breast Cancer. Seminars in Cancer Biology. 2017 Review GET IT
Standardized evaluation of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in breast cancer: Results of the ring studies of the international immuno-oncology biomarker working group.
Times cited: 24
Phyllodes tumours of the breast: A consensus review.
Times cited: 45
Immunohistochemistry cocktails are here to stay: Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services should revise its new reimbursement policy.
American Journal of Clinical Pathology.
Times cited: 4
- Immunohistochemistry cocktails are here to stay: Center of medicare and medicaid services should revise its new reimbursement policy. Applied Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology. 2012 Editorial Article GET IT
Association of vascular endothelial growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 genetic polymorphisms with outcome in a trial of paclitaxel compared with paclitaxel plus bevacizumab in advanced breast cancer: ECOG 2100.
Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 484
NuMA influences higher order chromatin organization in human mammary epithelium.
Molecular Biology of the Cell.
Times cited: 44
Effect of time interval on residual disease in breast cancer.
American Journal of Surgical Pathology.
Times cited: 17