- Evaluating the Causal Relation of ApoA-IV with Disease-Related Traits - A Bidirectional Two-sample Mendelian Randomization Study. Scientific reports. 2017 In Process GET IT
Natriuretic peptides and integrated risk assessment for cardiovascular disease: an individual-participant-data meta-analysis.
The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Times cited: 1
- A genome-wide association meta-analysis on apolipoprotein A-IV concentrations. Human molecular genetics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Adult height and the risk of cause-specific death and vascular morbidity in 1 million people: individual participant meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Association between chromosome 9p21 variants and the ankle-brachial index identified by a meta-analysis of 21 genome-wide association studies.
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics.
Times cited: 57
- Sex and age interaction with genetic association of atherogenic uric acid concentrations. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- A common variant in the adiponutrin gene influences liver enzyme values. Journal of medical genetics. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic evidence for a role of adiponutrin in the metabolism of apolipoprotein B-containing lipoproteins. Human molecular genetics. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Sex-specific association of the putative fructose transporter SLC2A9 variants with uric acid levels is modified by BMI. Diabetes care. 2008 Academic Article GET IT