- The epichaperome is an integrated chaperome network that facilitates tumour survival. Nature. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A Hyperactive Signalosome in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Drives Addiction to a Tumor-Specific Hsp90 Species. Cell reports. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Affinity-based proteomics reveal cancer-specific networks coordinated by Hsp90. Nature chemical biology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- BCL6 repression of EP300 in human diffuse large B cell lymphoma cells provides a basis for rational combinatorial therapy. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
HSP90 is a therapeutic target in JAK2-dependent myeloproliferative neoplasms in mice and humans.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 92
Measuring the pharmacodynamic effects of a novel Hsp90 inhibitor on HER2/neu expression in mice using Zr-DFO-trastuzumab.
Times cited: 71
- Hsp90 inhibitor PU-H71, a multimodal inhibitor of malignancy, induces complete responses in triple-negative breast cancer models. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2009 Academic Article GET IT