- High-risk African Americans with multiple risk factors for cardiovascular disease: challenges in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Ethnicity & disease. 2006 Information Resource GET IT
Age at natural menopause and risk of cardiovascular disease.
Archives of Internal Medicine.
Times cited: 236
- Calcium channel blockade and mortality in hypertensive women. Cardiology Review. 1999 Academic Article
- Angiotensinogen genotype, sodium reduction, weight loss, and prevention of hypertension: trials of hypertension prevention, phase II. Hypertension. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme genotype and ischemic heart disease . The New England journal of medicine. 1995 Information Resource GET IT
- The prevention of coronary heart disease in women . The New England journal of medicine. 1995 Information Resource GET IT
- Cholesterol and total mortality: Need for larger trials . British Medical Journal. 1992 Information Resource GET IT