- Antipsychotic use in nursing home residents admitted with hip fracture. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Integrated medicare and medicaid managed care and rehospitalization of dual eligibles. The American journal of managed care. 2015 Academic Article
- The origin and disposition of Medicare observation stays. Medical care. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Hospital, patient, and local health system characteristics associated with the prevalence and duration of observation care. Health services research. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Medicaid bed-hold policies and hospitalization of long-stay nursing home residents. Health services research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Does reducing length of stay increase rehospitalization of medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries discharged to skilled nursing facilities?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Trends in observation care among Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries at critical access hospitals, 2007-2009. The Journal of rural health : official journal of the American Rural Health Association and the National Rural Health Care Association. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Temporal and Geographic variation in the validity and internal consistency of the Nursing Home Resident Assessment Minimum Data Set 2.0. BMC health services research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Use of comprehensive geriatric assessment in older cancer patients: recommendations from the task force on CGA of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG).
Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology.
Times cited: 524
Resurrecting treatment histories of dead patients.
Times cited: 10
- Prevalence and predictors of unmet need for supportive services among HIV-infected persons: impact of case management. Medical care. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Day hospital as an alternative to inpatient care for cancer patients: a random assignment trial.
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
Times cited: 46