Haplotype and phenotype analysis of nine recurrent BRCA2 mutations in 111 families: results of an international study.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 117
Regulation and heteromeric structure of the fibroblast activation protein in normal and transformed cells of mesenchymal and neuroectodermal origin.
Times cited: 117
- Rearrangement at the 5' end of amplified c-myc in human COLO 320 cells is associated with abnormal transcription. Molecular and cellular biology. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Amplification and enhanced expression of the c-myc oncogene in mouse SEWA tumour cells. Nature. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Augmented expression of normal c-myc is sufficient for cotransformation of rat embryo cells with a mutant ras gene. Molecular and cellular biology. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Human N-myc gene contributes to neoplastic transformation of mammalian cells in culture. Nature. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Evolution of karyotypic abnormalities and C-MYC oncogene amplification in human colonic carcinoma cell lines. Chromosoma. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Amplification of N-myc sequences in primary human neuroblastomas: correlation with advanced disease stage. Progress in clinical and biological research. 1985 Academic Article GET IT
- Chromosome localization in normal human cells and neuroblastomas of a gene related to c-myc. Nature. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Amplification of N-myc in untreated human neuroblastomas correlates with advanced disease stage. Science (New York, N.Y.). 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- A cellular oncogene (c-Ki-ras) is amplified, overexpressed, and located within karyotypic abnormalities in mouse adrenocortical tumour cells. Nature. 1983 Academic Article GET IT
- Homogeneously staining chromosomal regions contain amplified copies of an abundantly expressed cellular oncogene (c-myc) in malignant neuroendocrine cells from a human colon carcinoma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1983 Academic Article GET IT