- Adipocyte adaptive immunity mediates diet-induced adipose inflammation and insulin resistance by decreasing adipose Treg cells. Nature communications. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Estrogen receptor alpha activation enhances mitochondrial function and systemic metabolism in high-fat-fed ovariectomized mice. Physiological reports. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Obesity, Inflammation, and Cancer. Annual review of pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Osteocalcin protects against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in a mouse model of metabolic syndrome.
Times cited: 12
- Transcriptome analysis of human adipocytes implicates the NOD-like receptor pathway in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanical unloading promotes myocardial energy recovery in human heart failure. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- High-fat feeding-induced hyperinsulinemia increases cardiac glucose uptake and mitochondrial function despite peripheral insulin resistance. Endocrinology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like-2 factor (Nrf2), a key regulator of the antioxidant response to protect against atherosclerosis and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Current diabetes reports. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Class II major histocompatibility complex plays an essential role in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Cell metabolism. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Myeloid deletion of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 increases atherosclerosis and liver injury. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma)/PPARgamma coactivator 1beta autoregulatory loop in adipocyte mitochondrial function. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Rosiglitazone attenuates age- and diet-associated nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in male low-density lipoprotein receptor knockout mice. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- MicroRNA-integrated and network-embedded gene selection with diffusion distance. PloS one. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Differential roles of cardiomyocyte and macrophage peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma in cardiac fibrosis.
Times cited: 48