- Gain of chromosome 1q portends worse prognosis in multiple myeloma despite novel agent-based induction regimens and autologous transplantation. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2017 In Process GET IT
- The Impact of Toxicities on First-Year Outcomes after Ex Vivo CD34(+)-Selected Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Adults with Hematologic Malignancies. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Prospective Evaluation of Unrelated Donor Cord Blood and Haploidentical Donor Access Reveals Graft Availability Varies by Patient Ancestry: Practical Implications for Donor Selection. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2017 In Process GET IT
Intestinal Microbiota and Relapse After Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 2
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia with recurrent pneumothorax requiring pleurodesis in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of digestive diseases. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Great expectations? Conditioning with busulfan, melphalan and thiotepa in recurrent Hodgkin lymphoma. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Review of salvage therapy for biochemically recurrent prostate cancer: the role of imaging and rationale for systemic salvage targeted anti-prostate-specific membrane antigen radioimmunotherapy. Advances in urology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT