- Lymph node density vs. the American Joint Committee on Cancer TNM nodal staging system in node-positive bladder cancer in patients undergoing extended or super-extended pelvic lymphadenectomy. Urologic oncology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Differences in the aggressiveness of prostate cancer among Korean, Caucasian, and African American men: A retrospective cohort study of radical prostatectomy. Urologic oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumor volume, surgical margin, and the risk of biochemical recurrence in men with organ-confined prostate cancer. Urologic oncology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Introduction and prostate cancer statistics. 2012 Editorial Article
- Multilocular cystic renal cell carcinoma: clinicopathological features and preoperative prediction using multiphase computed tomography. BJU international. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Extranodal extension in node-positive bladder cancer: the continuing controversy. BJU international. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Comparison of 2002 TNM nodal status with lymph node density in node-positive patients after radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: analysis by the number of lymph nodes removed.
Times cited: 8
- Urothelial carcinoma of the bladder with seminal vesicle invasion: prognostic significance. BJU international. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Preoperative Clinical and Pathological Characteristics of pT0 Prostate Cancer in Radical Prostatectomy. Korean journal of urology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinico-pathological characteristics of prostate cancer in Korean men and nomograms for the prediction of the pathological stage of the clinically localized prostate cancer: A multi-institutional update. Korean journal of urology. 2007 Academic Article
Prostate cancer in Korean men exhibits poor differentiation and is adversely related to prognosis after radical prostatectomy.
Times cited: 48
Nomograms for the prediction of pathologic stage of clinically localized prostate cancer in Korean men.
Journal of Korean medical science.
Times cited: 13
Prognostic value of lymphovascular invasion in transitional cell carcinoma of upper urinary tract.
Times cited: 49