- Use of anticoagulants and antiplatelet in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia treated with single-agent ibrutinib. British journal of haematology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- The long noncoding RNA, treRNA, decreases DNA damage and is associated with poor response to chemotherapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Oncotarget. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Phase I First-in-Human Study of Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- In Support of a Patient-Driven Initiative and Petition to Lower the High Price of Cancer Drugs. Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Ibrutinib versus ofatumumab in previously treated chronic lymphoid leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Prolonged lymphocytosis during ibrutinib therapy is associated with distinct molecular characteristics and does not indicate a suboptimal response to therapy. Blood. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Idelalisib and rituximab in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Ofatumumab as single-agent CD20 immunotherapy in fludarabine-refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Elevation of soluble CD307 (IRTA2/FcRH5) protein in the blood and expression on malignant cells of patients with multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and mantle cell lymphoma.
Times cited: 23
Functional properties and effect on growth suppression of human neuroblastoma tumors by isotype switch variants of monoclonal antiganglioside GD2 antibody 14.18.
Times cited: 120