Early role of vascular dysregulation on late-onset Alzheimer's disease based on multifactorial data-driven analysis.
Times cited: 16
Association Between Anticholinergic Medication Use and Cognition, Brain Metabolism, and Brain Atrophy in Cognitively Normal Older Adults.
Times cited: 15
Ferritin levels in the cerebrospinal fluid predict Alzheimer's disease outcomes and are regulated by APOE.
Times cited: 29
- 2014 Report on the Milestones for the US National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and biomarker effects of solanezumab in patients with Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Nonlinear time course of brain volume loss in cognitively normal and impaired elders. Neurobiology of Aging. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Impact of apolipoprotein E4-cerebrospinal fluid β-amyloid interaction on hippocampal volume loss over 1 year in mild cognitive impairment. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Hippocampal atrophy rates and CSF biomarkers in elderly APOE2 normal subjects. Neurology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs protect against chondrocyte apoptotic death. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Complement-derived anaphylatoxin C5a protects against glutamate- mediated neurotoxicity. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT