- CD56(bright) NK IL-7Rα expression negatively associates with HCV level, and IL-7-induced NK function is impaired during HCV and HIV infections. Journal of leukocyte biology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Treatment adherence and virological response rates in hepatitis C virus infected persons treated with sofosbuvir-based regimens: results from ERCHIVES. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver. 2016 In Process GET IT
- HCV Council--critical appraisal of data: recommendations for clinical practice in a rapidly evolving therapeutic landscape. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Hepatitis C guidance: AASLD-IDSA recommendations for testing, managing, and treating adults infected with hepatitis C virus. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.). 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for chronic hepatitis C infection in the United States. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Hepatitis C virus infection in USA: an estimate of true prevalence. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Pilot study of low-dose interleukin-2, pegylated interferon-alpha 2b, and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection in patients with HIV infection. The Journal of infectious diseases. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Correlation of single photon emission computed tomography parameters as a noninvasive alternative to liver biopsies in assessing liver involvement in the setting of HIV and hepatitis C virus coinfection: a multicenter trial of the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Guidelines for preventing opportunistic infections among HIV-infected persons--2002. Recommendations of the U.S. Public Health Service and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 193