- A Recurrent ERCC3 Truncating Mutation Confers Moderate Risk for Breast Cancer. Cancer discovery. 2016 In Process GET IT
- A Germline Variant on Chromosome 4q31.1 Associates with Susceptibility to Developing Colon Cancer Metastasis. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Polymorphisms in alcohol metabolism genes ADH1B and ALDH2, alcohol consumption and colorectal cancer. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic polymorphisms in fatty acid metabolism genes and colorectal cancer. Mutagenesis. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic variation in 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase modifies the chemopreventive activity of statins for colorectal cancer. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.). 2010 Academic Article GET IT
BLM heterozygosity and the risk of colorectal cancer.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 117