Staging and functional characterization of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma by 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (18F-FDG) positron emission tomography.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Times cited: 89
- Comparison of 18F-fluoro-L-DOPA, 18F-fluoro-deoxyglucose, and 18F-fluorodopamine PET and 123I-MIBG scintigraphy in the localization of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of 6-[18F]-fluorodopamine positron emission tomography (PET) as first-line investigation for the diagnosis and localization of non-metastatic and metastatic phaeochromocytoma (PHEO). Clinical endocrinology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Pheochromocytoma crisis induced by glucocorticoids: a report of four cases and review of the literature. European Journal of Endocrinology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of positron emission tomography and bone scintigraphy in the evaluation of bone involvement in metastatic pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: specific implications for succinate dehydrogenase enzyme subunit B gene mutations. Endocrine-Related Cancer. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Usefulness of standardized uptake values for distinguishing adrenal glands with pheochromocytoma from normal adrenal glands by use of 6-18F-fluorodopamine PET. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- The effects of carbidopa on uptake of 6-18F-Fluoro-L-DOPA in PET of pheochromocytoma and extraadrenal abdominal paraganglioma. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Superiority of fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography to other functional imaging techniques in the evaluation of metastatic SDHB-associated pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of 6-[18F]fluorodopamine positron emission tomography in the localization of adrenal pheochromocytoma associated with von Hippel-Lindau syndrome. European Journal of Endocrinology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Malignant pheochromocytoma: current status and initiatives for future progress.
Times cited: 225
Superiority of 6-[18F]-fluorodopamine positron emission tomography versus [131I]-metaiodobenzylguanidine scintigraphy in the localization of metastatic pheochromocytoma.
The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism.
Times cited: 208
Diagnostic localization of pheochromocytoma: the coming of age of positron emission tomography.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.
Times cited: 38
6-[18F]fluorodopamine positron emission tomographic (PET) scanning for diagnostic localization of pheochromocytoma.
Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979).
Times cited: 162
Positron emission tomographic imaging of cardiac sympathetic innervation and function.
Times cited: 90
Neuronal uptake and metabolism of 2- and 6-fluorodopamine: false neurotransmitters for positron emission tomographic imaging of sympathetically innervated tissues.
The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.
Times cited: 31