- A Cross-Species Analysis in Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors Reveals Molecular Subtypes with Distinctive Clinical, Metastatic, Developmental, and Metabolic Characteristics. Cancer discovery. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeting cathepsin E in pancreatic cancer by a small molecule allows in vivo detection. Neoplasia. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A colorectal cancer classification system that associates cellular phenotype and responses to therapy. Nature Medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The 20th Aspen Cancer Conference: Mechanisms of Toxicity, Carcinogenesis, Cancer Prevention, and Cancer Therapy 2005. Molecular carcinogenesis. 2008 Conference Paper GET IT
- Assessing tumor progression factors by somatic gene transfer into a mouse model: Bcl-xL promotes islet tumor cell invasion. PLoS biology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Both p16(Ink4a) and the p19(Arf)-p53 pathway constrain progression of pancreatic adenocarcinoma in the mouse.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 289
- Distinct roles for cysteine cathepsin genes in multistage tumorigenesis. Genes & development. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Fas ligand expression in islets of Langerhans does not confer immune privilege and instead targets them for rapid destruction. Nature Medicine. 1997 Academic Article GET IT