- Sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132), an anti-Trop-2-SN-38 antibody-drug conjugate for the treatment of diverse epithelial cancers: Safety and pharmacokinetics. Cancer. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Therapy of Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With an SN-38-Anti-Trop-2 Drug Conjugate, Sacituzumab Govitecan. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Efficacy and Safety of Anti-Trop-2 Antibody Drug Conjugate Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) in Heavily Pretreated Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeting the cyclin d-cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4/6-retinoblastoma pathway with selective cdk 4/6 inhibitors in hormone receptor-positive breast cancer: Rationale, current status, and future directions. Discovery Medicine. 2016 Academic Article
- Preoperative chemotherapy for operable breast cancer. 2014 Chapter
Neoadjuvant therapy as a platform for drug development and approval in breast cancer.
Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Times cited: 35
Circulating breast tumor cells exhibit dynamic changes in epithelial and mesenchymal composition.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 654