- Combined KIT and CTLA-4 Blockade in Patients with Refractory GIST and Other Advanced Sarcomas: A Phase Ib Study of Dasatinib plus Ipilimumab. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Clinical features and response to systemic therapy in a historical cohort of advanced or unresectable mucosal melanoma. Melanoma Research. 2017 In Process GET IT
Ipilimumab for patients with advanced mucosal melanoma.
Times cited: 46
- Langerhans cells from human cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma induce strong type 1 immunity. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- The human cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma microenvironment is characterized by increased lymphatic density and enhanced expression of macrophage-derived VEGF-C. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Myeloid dendritic cells from human cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma are poor stimulators of T-cell proliferation. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Amelioration of epidermal hyperplasia by TNF inhibition is associated with reduced Th17 responses. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT