EGFR Gene Amplification and KRAS Mutation Predict Response to Combination Targeted Therapy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Pathology oncology research : POR.
Times cited: 1
- Correction: Oligo- and polymetastatic progression in lung metastasis(es) patients is associated with specific microRNAs (PLoS ONE). PloS one. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
Oligo- and polymetastatic progression in lung metastasis(es) patients is associated with specific microRNAs.
Times cited: 53
- Improved testing for microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer using a simplified 3-marker assay. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Loss of imprinting and marked gene elevation are 2 forms of aberrant IGF2 expression in colorectal cancer. International journal of cancer. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- CpG island methylator phenotype associates with low-degree chromosomal abnormalities in colorectal cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- c-Met gene amplification is associated with advanced stage colorectal cancer and liver metastases. Cancer letters. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic variants in germline TP53 and MDM2 SNP309 are not associated with early onset colorectal cancer. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT