- Genome-wide analysis of abdominal and pleural malignant mesothelioma with DNA arrays reveals both common and distinct regions of copy number alteration. Cancer biology & therapy. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Utility of glucose transporter 1 in the distinction of benign and malignant thoracic and abdominal mesothelial lesions. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular profiling of malignant peritoneal mesothelioma identifies the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway as a therapeutic target in poor prognosis tumors. Oncogene. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Current treatment options and biology of peritoneal mesothelioma: meeting summary of the first NIH peritoneal mesothelioma conference.
Annals of Oncology.
Times cited: 31
- Utility of CD138 (syndecan-1) in distinguishing carcinomas from mesotheliomas. Diagnostic cytopathology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- P16 loss and mitotic activity predict poor survival in patients with peritoneal malignant mesothelioma. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Epithelioid Angiosarcoma of the Small Intestine After Occupational Exposure to Radiation and Polyvinyl Chloride: A case Report and Review of Literature.
Times cited: 18
- SSX antigens as tumor vaccine targets in human sarcoma. Cancer Immunity. 2003 Academic Article
- SSX antigens as tumor vaccine targets in human sarcoma. Cancer Immunity. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Membrane glycoprotein changes associated with anthracycline resistance in HL-60 cells. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT