- Chronic sclerosing sialadenitis (Küttner tumor) is an IgG4-associated disease. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Florid reactive lymphoid hyperplasia of the lower female genital tract (lymphoma-like lesion): a benign condition that frequently harbors clonal immunoglobulin heavy chain gene rearrangements. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Characteristics of cutaneous marginal zone lymphomas with marked plasmacytic differentiation and a T cell-rich background. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Carcinoma and multiple lymphomas in one patient: establishing the diagnoses and analyzing risk factors. Journal of hematopathology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Primary follicular lymphoma of the testis and epididymis in adults.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 29
- A 66-year-old woman with fever, fluctuating neurologic signs, and negative blood cultures. The New England journal of medicine. 1986 Article