- Acute Stroke Imaging Research Roadmap II. Stroke. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
The argatroban and tissue-type plasminogen activator stroke study: final results of a pilot safety study.
Times cited: 43
- Design of a PROspective multi-national CLOTBUST collaboration on reperfusion therapies for stroke (CLOTBUST-PRO). International Journal of Stroke. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Argatroban tPA stroke study: study design and results in the first treated cohort. Archives of neurology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Telemedicine-guided carotid and transcranial ultrasound: a pilot feasibility study. Stroke. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Early recanalization rates and clinical outcomes in patients with tandem internal carotid artery/middle cerebral artery occlusion and isolated middle cerebral artery occlusion. Stroke. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- The accuracy of transcranial Doppler in the diagnosis of stenosis or occlusion of the terminal internal carotid artery. Journal of neuroimaging : official journal of the American Society of Neuroimaging. 2004 Academic Article GET IT