- Sustained ERK inhibition maximizes responses of BrafV600E thyroid cancers to radioiodine. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- The epichaperome is an integrated chaperome network that facilitates tumour survival. Nature. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Non-invasive PET Imaging of PARP1 Expression in Glioblastoma Models. Molecular imaging and biology : MIB : the official publication of the Academy of Molecular Imaging. 2016 In Process GET IT
Radiosynthesis of the iodine-124 labeled Hsp90 inhibitor PU-H71.
Journal of labelled compounds & radiopharmaceuticals.
Times cited: 2
- Multifunctional MRI/PET Nanobeacons Derived from the in Situ Self-Assembly of Translational Polymers and Clinical Cargo through Coalescent Intermolecular Forces. Nano letters. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Radioiodinated PARP1 tracers for glioblastoma imaging. Cancers. 2015 Academic Article GET IT