- Prone breast intensity modulated radiation therapy: 5-year results. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Risk and risk reduction of major coronary events associated with contemporary breast radiotherapy. JAMA internal medicine. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Breast radiotherapy in the prone position primarily reduces the maximum out-of-field measured dose to the ipsilateral lung. Medical physics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Prone hypofractionated whole-breast radiotherapy without a boost to the tumor bed: comparable toxicity of IMRT versus a 3D conformal technique. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of a prone setup in breast radiation therapy. Frontiers in oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase I-II trial of prone accelerated intensity modulated radiation therapy to the breast to optimally spare normal tissue. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Ionizing radiation modulates the exposure of the HUIV26 cryptic epitope within collagen Type IV during angiogenesis. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
Intraoperative planning and evaluation of permanent prostate brachytherapy: report of the American Brachytherapy Society.
International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics.
Times cited: 188